Webinar Hosted by OAAS
We are pleased to have OMAFRA join a webinar to provide information and help answer your questions about the Step Three regulations and beyond as they pertain to your fair and any events you may be planning this year.
Note: if you have any questions, you must send them to Vince Brennan at firstname.lastname@example.org PRIOR to the meeting.
Please mark in the subject line of the email “Questions or comments for the webinar.”
All questions must be received by the end day on July 16th
Time July 21 at 7 pm, we tentatively have the following speakers/attendees with other possible special guests attending.
- Cordelia Clarke Julien, Assistant Deputy Minister COVID Agri-Food Secretariat Ontario Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Rural Affairs (OMAFRA)
- Tim Metzger, Manager, COVID Analytics and Policy Unit, COVID Agri-Food Secretariat, OMAFRA
- Rick Berthiaume, Manager, Operations Support, Business Development Branch, OMAFRA
- Christine Wenger, Senior Policy Advisor, COVID Analytics and Policy Unit, COVID Agri-Food Secretariat, OMAFRA
- Rossana Perry, Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Rural Affairs, Initiatives & Programs Coordinator, Business Development Branch
To register for the webinar, click on the link below. You will be required to provide your name, email address and agricultural society or organization name. An email will be sent to the email address that you used to register, confirming that you have registered – it will contain information about joining the meeting.
IMPORTANT – if you do not receive the confirmation email within 24 hours, please check your junk/spam folder.
Click here to register for webinar.
Vince Brennan, Manager (OAAS)